Clean Energy and Pay for Performance (P4P) Programs
ENERActive, a nationally recognized energy consulting and engineering firm, is an authorized partner in New Jersey’s Pay for Performance program. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS, LLC partners with them to offer additional incentives and grants to companies investing in your community. They specialize in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of energy conservation projects. Staffed with highly tenured professionals from the energy engineering and energy project development fields, we have the capability to not only identify energy conservation measures, but our history of bringing these projects full circle to completion has given us a track record of performance that ensures the projects are assessed, scoped, and built in a manner consistent with exceeding the expectations of our clients.
Our structure partnership is to provide you with all the services necessary for conformance to the P4P program requirements; which will meet and suffice the green building requirements necessary to conform to an EDA grant.
- Development and submittal of the P4P application to the State
- Execution of the Energy Reduction Plans per the P4P requirements
- Complete Drawing Review
- Energy Modeling and Simulation
- Financial Plan Development
- Construction Schedule Development
- Measurement &Verification (M&V) Plan Development
- Develop and Execute System Commissioning Plan to monitor equipment performance targets
- and confirm incentive integrity
- Manage the Post Construction Benchmarking Process to establish final incentive
- Building Commissioning Association (BCA) process for Warrantee Review
- Complete Operation & Maintenance review, training, and standard operating procedure integration